Imagine…a Dream Team that:
- Understands your needs and personal style
- Works with you through consultations and showroom visits
- Helps you select products and materials
- Provides design and drawing reviews from concept to development
- Not only orders and receives your cabinetry, but inspects it thoroughly
- Provides or coordinates the installation for you
- Will even follow up with you after the installation to ensure you are fully satisfied!
To actually enjoy your next big remodeling job? Imagine that!
Do you need help defining your style?
What our clients have to say…
“E.W. Kitchens designed the kitchens and bathrooms in my new house last year. I cannot express how much I love and enjoy working in my new main kitchen! The design and planning by Heather Guss were absolutely outstanding! Not only did she listen to my needs and wants, but she guided me to make the right selection in cabinets and color. Building a new home is tremendously stressful; changes and hiccups are inevitable.Whenever there were issues related to changes in the layout or design, they were quickly and graciously resolved. Heather and her assistant, Jessica, were always on top of things. And the end result were two beautiful kitchens and four great bathrooms that we can all be proud of.” –Maria Sanchez
“I am very pleased with my beautiful new kitchen. The changes made with your accessibility specialist’s help will make using the kitchen so much easier for me with my wheelchair. Working with E.W. Kitchens was a delight.” – Sue Walsh
“It was a pleasure to work with Heather Guss and E.W. Kitchens. Heather listened to what we wanted as an overall look and feel for our kitchen redesign and helped with suggestions without trying to force her own ideas onto us. We are very pleased with the final design she came up with. In addition, E.W. Kitchen works with excellent cabinet suppliers, and was able to recommend a very good contractor to coordinate the whole project. They also have an amazing installer of cabinets.” – Jane Debbrecht