Whatever your future dream kitchen may look like, E.W. Kitchens has the design process and expertise to make that vision come to life. Our Dream Team is here to deliver beauty into your home…from concept to design to delivery to installation.
From the minute you walk into our showroom, we are committed to providing you with concierge-level service. Our family will personally guide yours along the most desirable path to reach your desired destination. You will work one-on-one with one of our design experts, who will jump at every opportunity to listen to your every need.
From Dream to Reality: The E.W. Kitchens Design Process
Are you ready to bring your dream space to life? The Dream Team at E.W. Kitchens follows these basic steps to bring your dreams to reality, on time and on budget. Imagine that!
1 Dream Big
- Imagine your dream space
- Use our mood board creator to define your style
- Find inspiration on Houzz or create a Pinterest page to share with your designer
- Consider the lifestyle requirements for your dream kitchen
- Schedule an appointment with someone from our DreamTeam
- Analysis and documentation of needs, requirements, goals and objectives
- Space and adjacency requirements
- Special needs assessments
- Analysis of architectural parameters
- Analysis of scheduling and budget
3 Preliminary Design*
- Preliminary conceptual design
- Design and layout options
- Focus on conceptual and thematic issues
- Interactive conceptual design review
- Preliminary budgetary information
4 Design Development**
- Finalized, refined design presentation incorporating all necessary space planning components of design
- Graphic presentation of finalized design. Can include: conceptual diagrams; space plans; plans for furniture, fixtures and equipment, as well as elevations; sections; 3-D drawings, colors, materials, and finish samples
5 Construction Administration**
- Sign off on detailed proposal
- Preparation of drafted, working drawings
- Application of necessary permits
- Client’s production portal set up giving customers 24/7 access to project details
- Finalization of production schedule
- Management of all sub-contractors
6 Project Management**
- At this stage clients can sit back and relax. Our Project Manager will manage all aspects of the project ensuring the design vision comes to life.
* Complimentary Service
** Fee Based Service (ask for details)
Our Dream Team:
- Understands your needs and personal style
- Works with you through consultations and showroom visits
- Helps you select products and materials
- Provides design and drawing reviews from concept to development
- Not only orders and receives your cabinetry, but inspects it thoroughly
- Provides or coordinates the installation for you
- Will even follow up with you after the installation to ensure you are fully satisfied!
To actually enjoy your next big remodeling job? Imagine that!
Do you need help defining your style?
What our clients have to say…
“E.W. Kitchens designed the kitchens and bathrooms in my new house last year. I cannot express how much I love and enjoy working in my new main kitchen! The design and planning by Heather Guss were absolutely outstanding! Not only did she listen to my needs and wants, but she guided me to make the right selection in cabinets and color. Building a new home is tremendously stressful; changes and hiccups are inevitable.Whenever there were issues related to changes in the layout or design, they were quickly and graciously resolved. Heather and her assistant, Jessica, were always on top of things. And the end result were two beautiful kitchens and four great bathrooms that we can all be proud of.” –Maria Sanchez
“I am very pleased with my beautiful new kitchen. The changes made with your accessibility specialist’s help will make using the kitchen so much easier for me with my wheelchair. Working with E.W. Kitchens was a delight.” – Sue Walsh
“It was a pleasure to work with E.W. Kitchens. Our designer listened to what we wanted as an overall look and feel for our kitchen redesign and helped with suggestions without trying to force her own ideas onto us. We are very pleased with the final design she came up with. In addition, E.W. Kitchens works with excellent cabinet suppliers, and was able to recommend a very good contractor to coordinate the whole project. They also have an amazing installer of cabinets.” – Jane Debbrecht