Client Relations Specialist
The ideal addition to our Dream Team will fully comprehend the concept of exceptional and professional service and will have a strong willingness and sense of pride exemplifying E.W. Kitchens’ core values. The role will be a hybrid of many integral areas of our operation, including client management, customer service, showroom management and design support. If you have a passion for assisting in making peoples’ dreams a reality, this is the role for you!
- Minimum of 5 years of retail guest service experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer-centric individual with strong problem solving skills
Do you speak in numbers, dream of pivot tables and revel in all things analysis? We are seeking a controller to oversee our daily accounting functions, including accounts payable and receivables, payroll and cash and risk management. Working closely with our Executive Management team, our controller will manage the company’s financial reports and ensure tax compliance. If you have an eye for analytics but not design, that’s no problem here.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration with an emphasis in Accounting
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent computer skills; experience in accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite; Access, database, or other system knowledge
- Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and cost control principles, and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Interior design education or background
- 0-7 years of relevant design experience
- 20/20 experience
- 5-10 years of sales experience
- Preferred experience in kitchen design