The Dream Team is not just a label…it’s our battle cry. It’s our united mission to bring our clients’ dreams to life. Are you up for the challenge? Learn more about what you can expect as a member of the E.W. Kitchens Dream Team here.
Check out our current career opportunities below and take the first step to becoming a part of The Dream Team!
Senior Designer (Troy)
Do you have a passion for making people’s dreams come true? Designers at E.W. Kitchens are responsible for developing leads into sales by conceptualizing, interactively budgeting designs and helping clients select materials for their dream spaces. Our designers are supported by an incredible design support team but will manage an entire project, including estimates, taking measurements and motivating clients to buy.
- 10+ years of sales experience
- Preferred experience in luxury kitchen design
- Proficiency in 2020
Design Support (Troy)
Do you have an eye for design? A love for measurements? Kitchens are no longer utilitarian and neither is our design support team! By using high levels of creativity and artistic talent, the kitchen design support team at E.W. Kitchens help make our clients’ dream homes a reality. This position requires working knowledge of 20/20 and a background in design. Our in house design support team work hand-in-hand with our Designers.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with 20/20
- Background in design industry, kitchen design preferred
- Excellent technical and computer skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, as well as being organized, detail oriented, punctual, highly motivated and flexible / adaptable