Form follows function; a space is only great if it works.
Classic design, eye-catching details grounded by a strong focus
- Client Collaboration
- Time-Tested Design Principles
- Combining the Latest Trends with Each Client’s Unique Personal Style
- Award-Winning Designer for the Sub-Zero Design Awards
- Featured in Better Homes and Gardens Magazine
- Industry Consultant
- Professional Consultant for Gagganau Appliances
Education, Training & Certifications
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Detroit
- Accounting Certificate, Oakland University
- Ongoing Industry Specific Training through NKBA
- Years of hands-on experience working with industry professionals
- Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
- Capuchin Soup Kitchen Volunteer
Rosemary draws upon her 35 years of experience and knowledge to analyze the needs of her clients. She is well respected in the Kitchen Design industry, and maintains trusted relationships with many Industry Professionals. Rosemary's clients appreciate how she is able to perfectly blend their needs with tried and true design principles to create kitchens they love!
Call 248.669.1300 to schedule a design consultation with Rosemary.