PROFILE MARI MARGARET VAGLICA
A space should not only be aesthetically pleasing,
but also functional for a client’s lifestyle.
I am inspired by a client’s vision for a space and
how to interpret that vision and bring it to fruition.
- Customer Service Advocate
- Background in full-scale remodeling
- Able to meet deadlines
- Production Management
- 2015 Best of Houzz for Best Design
- 2014-2015 Best of Houzz for Customer Service
- Educator/organizer for industry seminars for the public
- Company involvement in being named 2016 Big50 Inductee for Remodelers Magazine
Education, Training & Certifications
- Wayne State University
- Macomb Community College
- Focus on Design and Art History
- Ongoing NKBA Training
- NKBA Member
- HBA of Southeastern Michigan
- Member of the National Association of Professional Women (NAPW)
- President of local chapter for BNI 1st Choice Professionals
With over 6 years in the Design-Build Industry and 15 years in design, I have the ability to look at the full scope of a project and understand how a kitchen design integrates and affects it.
Call 248.669.1300 to schedule a design consultation with Mari Margaret.