Clean, simple lines with low maintenance and a WOW factor.
Listening to – and really hearing ‐ what my client's want.
- Vision: Redesigning Existing Spaces to Realize Every Room’s Fullest Potential
- Communication: Keeping Clients Informed of All Options Throughout the Process
- Adaptability: Being Responsive to Client Needs
Accomplishments & Affiliations
- 25 Years of experience developing industry expertise
- Proud to have built an extensive referral-based client list
- President and Chapter Rep. for Michigan State Chapter of the National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA)
Education, Training & Certifications
- Art, Design, and Business Fields of Study
- Numerous Design Awards
- Ongoing Industry Specific Training through NKBA. Topics include Latest Design Trends, Aging in Place, Building Materials, Design with National Kitchen and Bath Standards
Carol takes a needs-based approach to kitchen and bath design. In her own words: "Clients often expect to start the design process by choosing colors or cabinetry. Because designing a kitchen or bath can be one of the most complicated projects many people ever undertake, I begin by gathering information about your space and your family’s lifestyle. I detail it all into concepts, allowing you to select the elements you like from each to create a final design that reflects who you are and your unique style."
Call 248.669.1300 to schedule a design consultation with Carol.